Friday, January 2, 2015

A Baby Quilt

2014 was full of a lot of time behind the sewing machine.  Too many projects went unfinished so my goal this year is to remedy that!  I am going to start documenting my projects on here, and my goal is to do at least one per week. 
This is the quilt I made for Gabby last spring before she was born.  I bought it as a half yard bundle of fabric and made up the design from there.  It is sewn and quilted on my home machine.  I also added some strips of ribbon to the front to give it a little texture.  This is one of my favorite finishes!

2 comments:

  1. What a bright, cheerful quilt! What a lucky little girl to have such a charming quilt to cuddle with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Especially the texture you added with the ribbon. It makes it so crazy and fun.

    ReplyDelete